Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think about adding Joe Brady & Ja'marr Chase?
(12-07-2020, 10:30 PM)Weazzel80 Wrote: We can pretty much just do this if we want to. Joe Brady as head coach and Ja'Marr with our first round pick.

That 2019 LSU offense was the best college football has ever seen and we have a unique opportunity to add the most impactful pieces of that offense to our team.

We'd have to find O-line help still, obviously, but this strategy is kind of crazy but also makes too much sense IMO and the opportunity is just falling into our lap.

I want a HC that has some skins on the wall and has enough contacts in the league that he can build a quality staff around him.  

I was in the Chase campaign for a while, especially if someone offers you a haul for the #3 overall pick, but right now I think Sewell has to be the pick.  We definitely need a WR that can generate quick separation and take the top off the defense, but I would rather get a less-polished version in Rd 3 than use the #3 overall pick.

Chase is an unbelievable talent.  And I love that he sat this year out.  Most guys coming out of college hit the rookie wall from the late bowl games, and training groups for the combine, the combine, then OTAs.  Chase will be fresh....but I still think Sewell is the more logical pick at #3.  

That being said, they definitely need to give Burrow another weapon and one that isn't the same as Higgins and Boyd.  Baltimore and pitt both were able to lock down our two best WRs (Boyd and Higgins if you weren't sure already) and we had no answer.  Burrow held the ball waiting for someone to get open and no one did....then BAM! 

Those were the only two teams that locked Burrow down, and the way you beat them is with one more top tier WR that is a speed merchant and better protection in the middle.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you think about adding Joe Brady & Ja'marr Chase? - SHRacerX - 12-08-2020, 10:59 AM