Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals Have No O Line, Need To Add Many New O Line
(12-07-2020, 01:59 PM)kevin Wrote: Now as every year, people have been on here saying The O Line looks pretty good to them, and we should not draft O Line.

I could have sworn it was the opposite and each year people on here have been saying the O line looks pretty bad to them and the should draft O Line.

(12-07-2020, 03:35 PM)jj22 Wrote: This is the deepest tackle draft in the last decade. Equivalent to the great Wideout prospects last draft. If Williams is legit as folks are acting we could get a RT of the future in the 2nd or 3rd round and open up pick 3.

Let me say this another way, when LT for us was set, we weren't looking at tackles in the top 5.

Before Burrow got injured we weren't picking third.

Now with us picking third that gives us a shot at Sewell, who is, I hear, the equivalent of Chase Young in last year's draft. You talk about opening up the draft, but the reason you open up the draft is so you can go BPA. Sewell is by all accounts the BPA at this pick.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Have No O Line, Need To Add Many New O Line - TJHoushmandzadeh's Shiny Shoes - 12-08-2020, 01:13 PM