Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Video Looks Like Election Fraud In Georgia......
(12-08-2020, 05:11 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Yeah I dont think anything is really going to get better after January 20th. The same dysfunction and hypocrisy will continue. Donald Trump will not go quietly into the night.

The spectre of Trump is going to loom large for at least the next 4 years.

But at least he'll likely be banned from Twitter for ToS violations (that Twitter has stated they've ignored because he's the president, but will not continue to ignore once he is no longer president) so we won't have to get a new article written about every fallacious and obviously false assertion he makes via tweet.

I also think the news will be less inclined to report on his rallies and events once he's no longer president (Ideally, they've learned their lesson from 2016 when they handed him millions of dollars worth of free publicity by reporting on every stupid thing he said and did on the campaign trail.)

I mean, he'll probably move over to Parler or something, but the news hopefully won't feel compelled to report on the nonsense that's going on over in that dark corner of the internet haha.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Video Looks Like Election Fraud In Georgia...... - CJD - 12-08-2020, 05:40 PM