Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(12-09-2020, 12:13 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'm glad you shared that.  I only did some reading and saw how others had the longer term effects with different things.  I'll now know to compare my numbers.  Our doctor recently switched insurances (was better for us) so I can't access my old number on line yet and will need to let her know.

Christmas is going to be really weird.  Don't know what we plan on doing yet other than we will NOT be going to my parents for the first time ever and we might see my mother in law in shifts for a few minutes.  I suggested a porch drop off for gifts on my side of the family and they want to wait until we can actually get together...hopefully in the spring.

I'm one of those lucky ones that never got to host a big holiday dinner.  That's why I have a big Christmas party for the family and neighborhood every year (not this year).  So I'm gonna have to figure out what to do with Christmas.  Just me, my wife and son unless we let our daughter and her husband in!   Cool

I was thinking of going to my parent's house when they weren't home (but they know about it) and setting up a webcam and hook it to their big screen in their living room and then setting up a similar setup at our house. It's a little better than facetime just because it gives you a better view of the room and the size makes it a little more "normal". Our kid is still really young so I know they want to see him open his presents and feel like they are there. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - Au165 - 12-09-2020, 12:17 PM