Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why do the Bengals best players almost always leave in some sort of controversy...
(12-09-2020, 04:08 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: My guess...and it's only a guess is that he's afraid to get injured. I saw some throws to him and instead of jumping and going vertical in the air and high point catching it...he basically just lifted his feet off the ground and bent his knees and didn't elevate. His hands were the same distance off the ground in this 'jump' as they would have been if he didn't jump at all.

But, when you get injured...it psychologically takes a while to overcome stuff like that. These guys are very instinctive too and sometimes the thought of pain becomes instinctive too.

You bring up a good topic...if a receiver doesn't go that extra mile to jump or whatever, is that considered a catchable ball in that case?
I would think a catchable ball needs to be basically in your catch radius without having to jump vertically or dive for it.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why do the Bengals best players almost always leave in some sort of controversy... - ochocincos - 12-09-2020, 04:14 PM