Release Bobby Hart
Release BJ Finney

Resign Quinton Spain
Resign Carl Lawson
Resign Mackenzie Alexander

Sign IOL Larry Warford
Sign CB Kevin King
Sign WR David Moore

With the Third pick of the 2021 NFL Draft the Cincinnati Bengals select...

1. Penei Sewell OT Oregon
2. Daviyon Nixon IDL Iowa
3. Jaelan Phillips Edge Miami
4. Trey Hill IOL Georgia
5. Divine Deablo S Virginia Tech
6. Reggie Roberson WR SMU
7. Kellen Mond QB Texas A&M
7. Tyreke Smith Edge Ohio State

Rebuilding the right side of the line with two 340lb offensive linemen. Larry Warford and Penei Sewell are known for their run blocking and that is a spot that sorely needs upgrading from the last two seasons. Kevin King is a solid corner with an injury history. King won't command a large contract more likely a 1 year prove he can stay healthy deal especially with the salary cap dropping in 2021. David Moore is a solid #3 WR from Seattle he's can play outside or in the slot, is a deep threat, and YAC receiver.

Daviyon Nixon is the most disruptive IDL player in college football he reminds me of Quinnen Williams. Nixon is explosive off the ball but also has short area quickness that allows him to get into the opposing offensives backfield even while consistently forced to split double teams. He also is long and strong enough to plant his feet and two gap. Jaelan Phillips is a former 5 star recruit that had to battle first at the bottom of the depth chart then injuries early in his college career but is really starting to come into his own as this season has progressed. He has the length, strength, quickness to be a terror as an edge rusher but is still raw perfect to rotate with Hubbard and Lawson.

Trey Hill is a large IOL that has experience at both Center and Right Guard. While he won't wow you with his athletic ability he is a stable part of the Georgia offensive line in pass protection and run blocking. Hill has been battle tested by the SEC and alot of great IDL. Besides having an awesome name Divine Deablo is playing well for VT he is very long has some solid athleticism and plays well near the LoS. Reggie Roberson is a playmaker... He can beat you with his speed, explosion off the line, and physical play. Where he shines is setting up the corner off the line its something you don't see from alot of college receivers. Injurieswill
kill Roberson's draft stock.

Kellen Mond has everything you want in a Quarterback except consistency one game he looks like a star the next he looks like its the first time hes played the position. He has size and an arm and can run a a read option offense as a backup QB. Tyreke Smith is a raw Ohio State edge rusher that is still learning the position he has the physical traits you want on the edge but may or may not ever put it together.

Edit: Apologies. I had several windows opened and posted this in the wrong section. Can a Mod please move this thread? Thank you lol. And fixed the paragraphs pasting from notepad is ugly.

You make these cuts and we have 60 million in cap space, assuming 11 million rookie cap pool, we have 49 million.

Why not go after Thuney?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Synric's Mock Me (December Mock) - Synric - 12-10-2020, 03:31 PM
RE: Synric's Mock Me (December Mock) - Luvnit2 - 12-11-2020, 05:56 PM
RE: Synric's Mock Me (December Mock) - J24 - 12-12-2020, 05:48 PM