Poll: Should an investigation of the prior administration occur?
Yes
No
Unsure
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Investigating the prior administration
(12-11-2020, 06:32 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Honestly, though, that's fine. Durham was appointed to look at the DoJ in the Obama administration and all these Republicans are on record saying he should be allowed to continue his work. If they turn around and denounce him then it's a win-win for Biden at that point.

Well, it is a win-win in your and my eyes. But 70% of republican voters, I heard, are convinced there was election fraud on a large scale. With zero evidence that held up in any court. They will not take on your and my perspective. They will not care about any glaring inconsistency. They never did. There's no win, only a win with people that did not believe Trump's lies in the first place. In short, your argument will possibly not change a single person's mind at this point. So where's the win?

I mean, Lindsey Graham was on such a record saying that if the shoe was on the other foot regarding SCOTUS openings in election years, he'd uphold his stance and people can "use his words against him" otherwise. Did he keep up to that, in no way. Did he still win his election convincingly, yes. It does not matter anymore.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Investigating the prior administration - hollodero - 12-11-2020, 06:47 PM