Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac on what goes wrong with the offense in the 3rd quarter:
(12-14-2020, 12:38 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Unlike you, i couldn't give two shits about his feelings. 

From the moment he took over this team, his first major decision and every decision after that, he's always done it wrong and for 30 years, long before his 'twilight years' he was a super shitty, egotistical, hard-headed buffoon. 

**** him and the horse he rode in on. You'll get no flowers from me, nudnik. 

I mean, if someone knows they're incompetent and still insists on calling the shots, it's hard to feel sorry for them. His stubbornness, cluelessness and just being out of touch with the rest of the league has cost this franchise for decades. Mike has no one to blame but Mike. I mean how much does it really 'weigh on his mind' if he refuses to truly step aside, hire a real GM, increase the scouting department...and then chuckles at fans and media who question him about those things?

I've always said I think Mike would like to win. Most people would rather win than lose. The problem is his 'desire' to win. I don't think it's nearly as high as some people want to give him credit for. He's not willing to put his own ego aside to let a qualified person runs things. He would rather insulate himself with family and friends that are just as unqualified as him...even if it means they continue to be the laughing stock of NFL front offices. To me, that's doesn't show a passion to win...it shows a comfortability with failure because he doesn't want to admit the family is the main problem.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac on what goes wrong with the offense in the 3rd quarter: - Bengalholic - 12-14-2020, 12:54 AM