Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the Biggest Bum of all Bums?
(12-13-2020, 07:37 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: We have a Drew Sample is a bum thread.  Now we have an Erick Erickson thread.  So let’s have it.  Will the true bum please standup.  My vote is Mike Brown

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry to say, because he seems like a good kid and he is very young, but the biggest bum on the team is Michael Jordan.  The excuse of having a bum next to him is gone.  He has regressed to the point of me not even wanting him as a backup. 

Some of the "bigger guys" failures this year might be chalked up, somewhat, to COVID.  Unless they are really driven, self-starters, and they worked their asses off all offseason in their own gyms....most of them got fat and lazy.  I hate to say it, as I don't know him or anything about him, but sometimes when just being big and strong got them a scholarship and even drafted the end result is disappointing when they have to work hard to get to the level of NFL starter.  

Lapham has said Geno was destroying guys in camp before his shoulder injury, so I can't put the title on him other than to say he has been the most disappointing.  I thought the defensive line with him next to Reader would be strong.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is the Biggest Bum of all Bums? - SHRacerX - 12-14-2020, 01:06 PM