Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac on what goes wrong with the offense in the 3rd quarter:
(12-14-2020, 12:29 AM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: I feel bad for MB honestly.  I know we all give him endless crap, and he's not been a good leader since he stepped in and has deserved tremendous blame over the years.  But he's getting old, he can't be that long for this earth, and you know he wants to see a winner.  I'm sure that however great all of our 20/20 hindsight is on why Zac wasn't a good hire that the collective family (and Tobin) group thought that Zac could take the team somewhere.  Watching two seasons of this BS has to be weighing on him as he figures out how to fix this.  Whether to give Taylor another year or two to finish whatever plan he had, or whether to make a change and possibly reset the 3-year clock.  It's an easy decision for all of us to make, and yes, teams can turn it around in a year or two with the right coaches to help cover weaknesses and utilize strengths.  But I'm sure it tortures MB's mind a bit to decide what to do next.  So we can give him all the crap we want, but I still feel bad for him.  

Is this serious? 

Mike Brown has had AMPLE opportunity to do it a better way but he continued to choose "his way". I don't feel sorry for him in the least. His stubbornness and inability to change his ways to do things "better" are the ONLY reasons why he hasn't seen a playoff win in like 30 years. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac on what goes wrong with the offense in the 3rd quarter: - WeezyBengal - 12-14-2020, 01:50 PM