Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac on what goes wrong with the offense in the 3rd quarter:
(12-14-2020, 01:50 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Is this serious? 

Mike Brown has had AMPLE opportunity to do it a better way but he continued to choose "his way". I don't feel sorry for him in the least. His stubbornness and inability to change his ways to do things "better" are the ONLY reasons why he hasn't seen a playoff win in like 30 years. 

Some people don't know how to get out of their own way.  I'm not saying I'd buy the guy a beer, but I feel bad that he could die without ever seeing the team reach the highest point of success.  I think he's been super stubborn, refused to change with the rest of the league and has been the single accountable source for the lack of success since he took over.  But I don't see why or how that means someone can't feel bad for someone who's too bad to even realize they're bad.  

I feel bad for all of the Bengals fans, too.  How can any of us keep coming back to this year after year?  Always being optimistic or hopeful that the next season things would change.  Are we really any different than Mike? 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac on what goes wrong with the offense in the 3rd quarter: - MileHighGrowler - 12-14-2020, 02:01 PM