Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting Snap Count Stats from Dallas Game
(12-14-2020, 03:10 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: I'm no longer a Zac supporter (and haven't been since the first few games of this season), so I guess I'm biased.  But I just don't see him as being an evil genius.  I suspect he's genuinely trying to win and simply cannot.  He's about to close this season out with the most abysmal record.  To think he'd lose on purpose for two years in a row to try and move up a few spots in the draft doesn't compute for me.  Last year you could make the argument of tanking to get Burrow.  But I just can't wrap my head around him actually trying to do that a second year in a row.  I think he's just a downright awful coach and that's all their is to it.  

Yep. He's inept. Couldn't win with Burrow. He's sure not going to win with Allen putting up 7 points a game.

We legit haven't scored a single 3rd quarter point since Week 7! If that doesn't show we're getting outcoached, I don't know what does.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interesting Snap Count Stats from Dallas Game - THE PISTONS - 12-14-2020, 03:31 PM