Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Zimmer Should Be THE Example
(12-15-2020, 02:31 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The front office would NEVER hire a HC with his demeanor. Never. They value passive guys that go with the flow.

I'd say that Lou and Turner have fiery personalities. They just apparently don't communicate or teach. Yelling and swearing at guys to play better only scales so far.

We need a HC who can come in and install a structure here. One that creates processes that make players a little better each day. One that creates a culture of accountability where the best players play. One that creates competition in practice.

Then, we need 2 good coordinators that can teach X's and O's and call the right plays at the right time on gameday.

Get those things and we can win.
Ever hear of Forrest Gregg? Forrest was a Paul Brown hire so maybe the current front office wouldn't but Paul Brown did.
(12-15-2020, 02:46 PM)J24 Wrote: Zimmer is the ultimate Home run I wouldn't mind giving up our 4th Rd pick for him to the Vikings.

Sadly I don't think Zimmer never comes back to Cincinnati, we had our chance and let him leave.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Zimmer Should Be THE Example - BrownAssClown - 12-15-2020, 03:04 PM