Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have You Ever Had a Paranormal Experience?
I have a friend who grew up in a haunted house.

He had encounters all the time. His mom's wedding ring would go missing and then randomly show back up on the ring stand right where she left it. He also saw ghosts in his house and felt someone "pressing" on him when he slept quit often. He and his family did a little research and I guess a man and woman lived in that house and on their wedding night the bride ended up committing suicide. He was almost in tears when he was telling me all these stories so I tend to believe him.

Back in high school my two friends and I frequented Buffalo Ridge (one of the most haunted streets in Cincinnati) pretty regularly. There is an old white house on the street that is supposedly haunted. My one friend and I drove separate from my other friend that night and went to the white house. We some what vandalized it (just threw stuff around on the inside) and ended up leaving. On the way home the friend of ours that drove separate called us in a panic. A white car was following him flashing its lights and wouldn't leave him alone. He ended up stopping his car on the street, got out, and went up to the car behind him to see what was up. There was no one in the car. When he got back in his car the car stopped following him but he got continuous "unknown" calls on his cell phone all night.

He came over and showed me his cell phone the next morning and the call log. I could tell he was pretty upset/flustered. My friend is a pretty prideful guy so to see him like that kind of made me believe him. I see this friend maybe once every couple years and I always bring up the story and to this day he swears on his life that it happened.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have You Ever Had a Paranormal Experience? - WeezyBengal - 12-15-2020, 05:05 PM