Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Zimmer Should Be THE Example
(12-15-2020, 11:18 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: Seems to be a common feeling with the number of views I've seen wanting Gruden, Zimmer, Hue and even Marvin to return.  This truly is a very tortured fanbase.  We don't even know what's good for us.  "Just bring mediocrity!  At least we know what we had!"  

We need a shot in the arm.  Taylor could have been it.  And he wasn't.  Time for the next try.  Bring it on.  But please, for the love of god, do not bring in a retread that we know will be mediocre and not take us to the glory land just because "we know what we're getting."  

If Taylor was the OC of a successful offense in college or the Pro's...I think he could have been a shot in the arm.

He literally had no success outside of being a QB coach...and his success there is even debateable. Goff had already taken his jump when he became QB coach in LA. I guess Tannehill had a good year with him in Miami.

The dude just got a lot of opportunities because he was Mike Shermans son-in-law.

It would be like hiring a salesman to sell Cadillacs...err this is the Bengals so Oldsmobile's when their previous job was selling Encyclopedia's door to door and they had terrible sales numbers and were fired. But, the salesman was young and his/her boss was very successful.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Zimmer Should Be THE Example - THE PISTONS - 12-16-2020, 10:09 AM