Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It’s time we moved from Gio.
(12-13-2020, 06:59 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: There seems to be a theme here that unless  it’s one of the absolute biggest problems with the team (OL & DL) it shouldn’t be a topic for discussion. I don’t think anyone would claim Gio, or Sample, or Josh Bynes, etc are “the problem” but it’s fair to me to point out they’re players we probably need to move on from/upgrade.

Absolutely.  And I am open to the discussion. But I don't axe Gio and Uzo for the reasons I mentioned earlier.  It won't be a popular decision, but I have seen very little from Atkins for two years now.  You may be able to chalk up this season to fighting through an injury (which makes no sense at this point, other than they have no one else), but he is much more money and contributing much less.  And I REALLY like the guy, but I could see him being released and finishing his career with a couple underwhelming years somewhere like Atlanta, close to his home.  

He is an absolute all-time favorite of mine, but you simply can't tie that much of you cap dollars on a player that barely contributes even if he is a future HOFer.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It’s time we moved from Gio. - yang - 12-22-2020, 12:19 PM
RE: It’s time we moved from Gio. - ah5 - 12-13-2020, 06:30 PM
RE: It’s time we moved from Gio. - SHRacerX - 12-16-2020, 10:48 AM
RE: It’s time we moved from Gio. - Tony - 12-13-2020, 07:18 PM
RE: It’s time we moved from Gio. - CJD - 12-16-2020, 12:25 PM
RE: It’s time we moved from Gio. - yang - 12-22-2020, 12:19 PM