Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COVID and how it effects the Bengals off-season
After watching what my beloved Reds have done so far this off-season, I would say don't get your hopes up that the Bengals are going to go out and make significant moves in free agency this off-season. With the lack of revenue they are generating this season, there is no way Mike Brown is going to be willing to open up his wallet and spend money.

I can honestly see this team shedding payroll and not adding. The Bengals almost HAVE to be operating at a loss this year with the lack of ticket sales, concession/beer sales etc.

The Brown family is notorious for having all their eggs in the Bengals basket. This isn't like Jerry Jones who makes his billions elsewhere, this is almost it for the Browns.

I know everyone has their hopes up that we will go out and get some quality FAs, but couple the fact that the Brown's rarely do this (last off-season was the exception) with what COVID did to the league this year and there is just no way.

I hope I'm wrong but I wouldn't get too excited when you see them start shedding salary (Geno, Dunlap) thinking they will replace that salary with other players.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
COVID and how it effects the Bengals off-season - WeezyBengal - 12-16-2020, 01:54 PM