Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have You Ever Had a Paranormal Experience?
I woke up in the hospital after being in a coma for almost three months with no recollection of what had happened to me, but, after they told me, I was convinced that a there was a woman in the car with us, but it was actually only me and my two other friends.

I was also convinced that she used to come and see me, which, I was in a coma, I obviously didn't know who came to see me, but I was convinced that she did.

I don't even really remember saying it much because the days and weeks after I woke up are all pretty much gone from memory, which is another thing because, with having no short-term memory at first (I'd forget where I was not even a minute after they told me), how could I remember her at all, much-less with any details?

What makes it even more weird is, if you remember my thread about meeting the lady that climbed in the backseat with me and lifted me out, was it her that I somehow knew? I was instantly in a coma when we hit the tree, and then not even my family knew what had happened and no one had told us that she had climbed in to save me, so was it her that I somehow was convinced was in the car?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have You Ever Had a Paranormal Experience? - BFritz21 - 12-16-2020, 05:59 PM