Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Geno and Bengals to part ways after season?
(12-16-2020, 06:05 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Please take the time to answer these questions and, for once, provide some context:

1.) What are using to come to the conclusion that is a fact that Jonah is a future star in this league?

Hope is not answer, neither is draft position.  I would like to know what it is that is making you so confident to present this as a fact.  So much so that you reply to someone else saying something as benign as he's not proven yet, with "you're wrong".

2.) What is your definition of a "top back"?  (Is it top 5, top 10, ???)

Curious to see your responses.   It seems you never take the time to explain yourself, or your reasoning.  That would be fine if we were talking about clear opinions, prefaced by "I think" or "I believe", but if you're going to present your posts as factual you should at least take a few seconds to support your argument.
Jonah PFF ranting was a 70 which is a good number for a first year player. If you want more talk to Jon Sheean, Matt Minich, Royal Redlegs, and Joe Goodberry (all top Bengal reporters) there all in agreement that he is a good player and his future is bright.

Joe Mixon was top 5 in yards per game in 2018 and 2019 he was top 12. In the second half of last season he averaged 102 yards per a game which would have put him in the top 5 for the season. Secondly Bill Belicheck called him the best back in the league last season. I agree with Xeno that Mixon has been underused particularly in the pass game but he has been a terrific back since he has been here.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Geno and Bengals to part ways after season? - J24 - 12-16-2020, 06:50 PM