Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Zimmer Should Be THE Example
(12-16-2020, 11:25 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: So fire him now after he regressed right?.. but dont fire the landrys of the world.. cant follow your logic at all.. so let's just be the browns of the NFL.. fire coaches after 2 years for 20.. how that work out.. guess your a fan boy of 2 year coaches.. I'm not.

It's about what you see in those two years.  A record alone doesn't tell the story.  Zac's got a list as long as my arm of shit he hasn't done right or well and shows zero signs of improvement.  If that list was short(er), if he showed they were on a path of any kind other than destruction, I'd give the guy another year or two.  I just don't see it.  All I see is the same ego getting in the way, the same proverbial bashing of the head against a wall and I don't understand why anyone would give him another year.  Take a chance on making a change.  I'm sure in enough time he could pull out a 6 win season.  But I doubt he could even do it next year.  This is NOT a terrible roster and he makes it look like he's marching a high school team out there every week against grown men.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Zimmer Should Be THE Example - MileHighGrowler - 12-17-2020, 12:14 AM