Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Zimmer Should Be THE Example
(12-16-2020, 11:00 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: You do understand that Shanahan was 10-22 first 2 seasons and I actually is looking at 3 losing seasons in 4 years as a head coach. You actually support my point 2 years does not mean a coach is a failure or success. Tom Landry took 6 seasons I believe to have a winning record.Cowher was 13-19 after 2 yrs with Steelers, record books are littered with coaches that were successful when given time

Wow you're clueless. 4 wins in 29 games. 0 wins on the road. 1 win in the division. Absolutely nothing to point to that would make anyone think things could be moving in the right direction. 0 wins against the worst division in the NFL this year. Just lost 30-7 to the Dallas Cowboys.

30-7

To the Dallas Cowboys! In Cincinnati!

Holey sheet man. Pull your head out of the sand. Come join us on planet earth. Wake up and smell the rotting roses. Snap back to reality, op there goes gravity, op there goes rabbit he, choked he's so mad but he... damn man, wake up. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Zimmer Should Be THE Example - rfaulk34 - 12-17-2020, 12:44 AM