Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting Snap Count Stats from Dallas Game
(12-17-2020, 01:29 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Of course you left out all the teams he rushed for under 4 ypc against...as you know...he's averaging 3.9 ypc this year. So we gave up slightly more ypc than his average on the year. (He rushed for 4 ypc against us.)

But, why do this? You're straining to prove that Bynes playing over Wilson was the right move. IF Zac played Wilson over Bynes, you'd be talking about how that is great.

Why are you so obsessed with defending EVERYTHING Zac does? It totally kills your credability.

The teams that held him to less don't really factor in to the conversation. The assertion was that Elliott was not held in check by the Bengals, and so the Bengals suck. What I pointed out is some very good defenses that had the same result (in fact look at the gashing Pittsburgh took) because that is what Zeke Elliott does. So if the Bengals held him to his average, they must not suck all that bad. And I've posted this many times, but I'll post it again....... WILSON WAS INJURED. I'm not obsessed with defending everything Zac does, I've criticized him a lot. I'm just not obsessed with criticizing everything he does.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interesting Snap Count Stats from Dallas Game - Sled21 - 12-17-2020, 02:58 PM