Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There will unbelievable days ahead and I'll remember these days.
(12-16-2020, 11:27 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Jesus F'n Christ....

Your team just lost to the Cowboys 30-7.  You produced a whopping 7 points against the league's 32nd ranked defense.

You've averaged a paltry 10 points a game over your last 5 games.  And that's with a kickoff return in there!!!

You've NEVER won a road game.

You're winless in the division.

You're winless againt the NFC East, the worst conference in the entire league.

You're 4-24-1!!!!

Did it ever occur to you that people don't want to hear this bs right now?  Read the freaking room you dunce.

It's one thing to trot out this rah-rah, bubblegum bs after a tough loss in the midst of a 6-10 year 1.  But to do this in year 2 with all of the above?  Get the **** outta here with this garbage.

This douchebag that rolled out of clown car has absolutely no awareness whatsoever.  SHUT...THE...****...UP!!!!

What exactly would you like him to say?

"Uh, I am over my head and I don't know what I am doing or if we ever are going to have a winning season."

"We have had so many injuries this year it has really side tracked what we were hoping to accomplish this year and it has possibly set us back a year"  

"I am really disappointed in the effort we got out of Atkins, Dunlap, AJ Green and John Ross this year. I thought those guys were professionals and leaders on this team. Apparently I was wrong depending on them"

I am sure he would rather not even have to do the interview. He has not used injuries as an excuse, he has not thrown any players/coaches under the bus, nor has he complained about the roster.  He just keeps working and sticking to his plan. He does not need to be an open book to the fans and let everyone know the plan.

The only person Zak Taylor has to account to is probably Mike Brown. I am sure he laid out a 2 or 3 year rebuild plan when he was interviewed.  I doubt that anyone on this board was in that meeting but I am sure MB/Tobin will decide at the end of this year if things are still going by ZT's plan. If so he will be our coach next year if not he will be let go.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: There will unbelievable days ahead and I'll remember these days. - SuperBowlBound! - 12-17-2020, 07:53 PM