Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting Snap Count Stats from Dallas Game
(12-17-2020, 07:55 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: In all seriousness, as he was brought here for his offensive mind...if he cant call plays and keeps starting terrible guys like MJ...which contributed to the Burrow injury - Why keep him?

Honestly, on a team with good coordinators, an average coach can succeed. What I see people say is he needs surrounded with so much talent in coaching and players that he cant fail.

I think the plays he calls take too much time to develop. He has an OC, he should use him, at least until he gets a better line. I don't like the fact he keeps putting Jordan in there, but I can't blame him for the rotation of the other linemen because he can't control injuries. Like I said, I criticize him for things I think he needs criticized for. Some of you all criticize him for EVERYTHING, whether it's his fault or not and whether there is a reason for it or not.... I said when they hired him I would give any new coach 3 years. So I will continue to root for him to succeed for 1 more year before I cut bait on him. He has to have 9 wins next year for me to continue to support him.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interesting Snap Count Stats from Dallas Game - Sled21 - 12-17-2020, 08:18 PM