Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There will unbelievable days ahead and I'll remember these days.
(12-17-2020, 09:09 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Sounds like he's trying to save his job.

I get that we're Bengals fans and we expect the worst, but I don't think he can.  This team, barring an actual miracle from God, is going to lose out.  Taylor will be nearly impossible to sell to the fans as a guy that they should buy tickets and merchandise to support.  The family knows this.  

This was not 2019 when we had no FAs worth a shit and our best player out before the year even started.  We had a small fortune's worth of Taylor's handpicked FAs and an all-world rookie that proved himself quite capable of being a very good NFL quarterback.  

4 wins in 2 years is flat out pathetic.  They weren't tanking.  They never tanked intentionally.  The 2020 roster was a group assembled to allegedly compete in this division, and it was an unmitigated disaster in almost every way.  

Losing isn't new here of late.  We've been losing since 2016 to varying degrees.  Losing and not managing to escape the season with the only hope this team has of a legitimately competitive future intact is unacceptable and fireable.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: There will unbelievable days ahead and I'll remember these days. - samhain - 12-17-2020, 09:27 PM