Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There will unbelievable days ahead and I'll remember these days.
(12-17-2020, 09:33 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Yeah, this is kinda my whole point.

The reality is there no perfect quote or answer he can give that people are going to gain confidence or acceptance from.  So stop trying to find one.  Stop trying to win people over, or convince people that they're going to see different results.

Show them.  Give them something.

Show some accountability. Show some humilty.   Don't make excuses.  And don't talk about what's eventually going to happen.  Just own up to what you've produced and be honest about your current goals and expectations.

That's the best he can do right now.  There's no explaining away these results, and there's no hope to be had right now.  Giving these statements week in and week out is just adding fuel to the fire.  As much as people hate losing, they getting BS shoveled on top of it even more.

I'm not going to like anything he says right now simply because I don't believe in him as a coach.  But I would like him a helluva lot more if he didn't patronize me with quotes like these.

IMHO, he's doing way more harm than good with this stuff.  He just sounds ridiculous.  Not only aren't people buying in, they're laughing.  Quotes like these are joke, and show absolutely zero awareness.

Wes Just imagine if this dip-shit didn't put Dalton back in last season?

He'd be looking at only 2 wins his whole miserable "coaching" career here.

The guy is basically the worst coach this team has ever had and yet people want to give him a longer leash?

GTFOH with that garbage people.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: There will unbelievable days ahead and I'll remember these days. - BengalsRocker - 12-17-2020, 09:45 PM