Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There will unbelievable days ahead and I'll remember these days.
(12-17-2020, 09:03 PM)SuperBowlBound! Wrote: Thanks for taking the time to write that. I like it but I don't think many people on the board would give him a break if he actually had said that. Fans want wins and that is it. Anything else is just BS. I get it and I want us to win too. I guess I am the only one on this board who did not think this was a 2 year fix and we would be playing for the Championship. I know everybody wants progress but 2020 has been a tough year for all teams involved especially rebuilding teams. I know Miami is playing well but I feel like they are a year ahead of us. I also think Bengals beat them if we had Joe Burrow. People also like to point out our losing record against the NFC East. Well Redskins did beat the Steelers and the Cowboys and Giants both gave the Steelers everything they wanted. In fact if it were not for 4 horrendous calls Cowboys beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh. One more year and then I am done with ZT if I do not see a major improvement. 8-8 is what I would consider major. Thanks again!

Here's the thing... Nobody was expecting them to play for a championship 2 years in.

My acceptable win total this year was "touching .500". 8-8, 7-9, I'd have even have accepted 6-10. The thing that bothers me about those who are saying this isn't a couple of year fix is that what they are "fixing" was a team that was 6-10. We're fixing a team that won 6 games with their QB and No. 1 WR missing significant time. Zac Taylor hadn't led the Bengals to that many wins in 2 seasons.

I was OK with cutting bait on Taylor after last season. The only good argument not to was that it sends a bad message to potential hires the next season. All in all... That's not a good reason to keep a bad coach. Zac Taylor has proven (without a doubt) this season that he is just that... A bad coach.

I don't expect Zac's replacement to compete for championships in year 2 either. He'll be "fixing" a 2 win team.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: There will unbelievable days ahead and I'll remember these days. - jason - 12-18-2020, 01:58 AM