Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There will unbelievable days ahead and I'll remember these days.
(12-16-2020, 09:51 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: This was from Monday!

"I'm not going to be any different in front of [the media] than I am in front of the players and coaches. We believe in what we're doing. I think that's the most important thing," Taylor said on Monday. "That may be hard for people to believe given our track record of wins and losses, but there will unbelievable days ahead and I'll remember these days. I think a lot of people will forget them when we're playing for championships and playing for division titles and you're seeing great things on the field from our guys. I know we just have to weather the storm and get through it and look forward to the great days ahead."

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/.amp/news/zac-taylor-odds-of-being-next-head-coach-fired-increase?__twitter_impression=true

While I appreciate the optimism, I have seen one three game stretch where the offense looked legit, and then they got beat by 30 by pitt and looked like a JV team.  Sorry, Zac.   You have done virtually nothing to earn my optimism....and that is saying something as I am probably one of the biggest optimists on this board.  We want to believe and we hope you are right, but we have heard this song and dance before and it ends up being hollow optimism.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: There will unbelievable days ahead and I'll remember these days. - SHRacerX - 12-18-2020, 11:08 AM