Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Hill back? AJ Green talking shit. Hue Jackson's 1st and 5..
Why were Hill and Gio underutilized this game when it was shown that they were performing very well today?

AJ Green was talking shit when the Steelers were penalized for taunting him. We threw two quick passes to him right after to try and open up the deep ball (which Andy and AJ eventually connected on). But I thought for sure we'd go deep to AJ right after they're talking shit to him. I think we haven't seen what a mad AJ Green can do on the field.

I'm not sure why we weren't running the ball more when it seemed like we were killing it. Lots of mistakes that game, a gritty win, but it probably would have been 14+ win if we noticed we had 2 pro-bowl caliber running backs.

1st and goal on the 5, 3 passes. Are you telling me J. Hill can't get in after 4 tries? I think Andy gave AJ an unannounced audible on the 1st down since he was single covered, though.

Gio with 1 carry by my estimation, 12 yards. 1 carry. Hill with 3 carries by the half. Huh? Stat line looks like Hill got used a lot more in the 2nd half, but I think we can agree the play-calling was strange enough to almost lose the game.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Is Hill back? AJ Green talking shit. Hue Jackson's 1st and 5.. - reuben.ahmed - 11-01-2015, 06:39 PM