Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How do you feel after this win?
Since almost every team starts as a Nickel defense, I feel that Carl Lawson, Sam Hubbard, Josh Bynes and Mike Daniels all proved that they are part of what could be a very solid front 6. They play well with a lead.

I feel that I was correct in always respecting Geno Atkins pass rushing skills and also always criticizing his run defense. They are better at defending the run without him. Don't panic and draft a 2nd or 3rd round DT hoping to replace him because they already have replaced him in a sense. Expecting consistent pass rush from a DT is very rare(he was a 4th rounder), so look to improve elsewhere on the team to make up for it. Daniels and Reader could be a dangerous combo.

I feel that Vonn Bell made two very Shawn Williams type of plays(bad decision on the long 3rd down screen to Claypool, took wrong angle/lane on the Steelers longest running play) but his read on the Schuster fumble was a play that I've never seen from Williams. Williams may have made the play and stopped them on that third down, but I've watched every game of his NFL career and I've never seen him read a play like that.

I feel that Pratt gets a lot of snaps and disappears a lot because he covers the TE much better now and they don't throw his way very much anymore. Since they only play two LBs at a time in the Nickel, they are set at LB for years because the rookie depth is also good. Don't draft a 2nd day LB, let the rookies grow for a few years. Rex Burkhead got to grow to be a solid, dependable pro RB because they kept drafting 6th and 7th round RBs he could beat out. I still can't believe they chose Hill over Burkhead.

I feel the o-line has improved since the first day Spain stepped onto the field. Best RG since Zeitler.

I feel that the new backup QB had better study his ass off because Finley isn't going to last if he doesn't learn to slide.

I feel that Zac Taylor made NFL coaching decisions tonight. Maybe he's growing.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do you feel after this win? - yang - 12-22-2020, 12:01 PM
RE: How do you feel after this win? - J24 - 12-22-2020, 02:38 AM
RE: How do you feel after this win? - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 12-22-2020, 02:54 AM
How do you feel after this win? - ah5 - 12-22-2020, 03:09 AM
RE: How do you feel after this win? - ah5 - 12-22-2020, 03:14 AM
RE: How do you feel after this win? - Tony - 12-22-2020, 05:40 AM
RE: How do you feel after this win? - Tony - 12-22-2020, 05:53 AM
RE: How do you feel after this win? - CJD - 12-22-2020, 01:51 PM