Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we build a Zac Taylor statue?
(12-22-2020, 02:58 AM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: The thing is, I continue to see the Bengals play hard.  I saw it last year, too.  There are plenty of half-legit excuses the team should've been deflated prior to even getting on the field, including yet another QB out, Atkins moving to IR, etc.  

I dunno.  I get that wins are all that matter, so I don't want to start that whole thing again.     

If the team really wants to win championships, it has to win against good teams, bad teams, in-between teams and do so far more than it loses, a lot more.

Sadly, that hasn't happened with Taylor. The Brown family tends to hate making changes and obvious change has to be staring them in the face long and hard for them to make any kind of move.

If Taylor can take down Houston next week and Cleveland the week after, then I'll get off the Taylor has to go bandwagon. Of course, Sewell won't be available when the Bengals draft, but I'll take wins over draft position. There will be Pro-bowl caliber players available at the 5th and 6th pick.

EDIT: Baltimore in two weeks, not Cleveland. We already lost to Cleveland twice this year.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we build a Zac Taylor statue? - BengalChris - 12-22-2020, 03:11 AM