Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Fifty Years of Tax Cuts for Rich Didn’t Trickle Down, Study Says
(12-22-2020, 12:39 AM)GMDino Wrote: All seriousness aside the economic policy in question has been pushed by the right since Reagan and continues to be thus my comment about the GOP.

Obama didn't push a mid tax cut because of the economics of the US at that time.  But kudos for trying to find a way to bring Obama into the conversation for that two years or so he had a Democratic congress.  I was afraid we wouldn't try to play the "both sides" game for once.  Smirk

When was the last Republican administration that left a booming and successful economy for a Democrat?

Obama and McCain were neck and neck until the housing markets and the banks almost crashed less than two months before the election so Bush II is out.

Clinton was elected based on "It's the economy, stupid" after Bush led us to our most one-sided military victory in our country's history so daddy Bush is out.

I was too young to remember the handover from Nixon/Ford to Carter. Does anybody have any proof of the "GOP" actually living up to the moniker Growth and Opportunity Party?
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fifty Years of Tax Cuts for Rich Didn’t Trickle Down, Study Says - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 12-22-2020, 07:32 AM