Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How do you feel after this win?
I feel great about the game. It was very enjoyable to watch us beat the Stealers especially after Juju disrespected the team.

We actually ran and stopped the run for the most part. I mean that's like AFCN style football. Wth? Sure it was most likely because we had so many injuries it forced ZT to call a different style of game, but with the OL lineup we had last night, it worked. They opened some holes for Gio and Ryan to run through.

The defense played a very good game. It was nice to see them getting some pressure on pig Ben. The Bell hit on Juju will be a highlight for years to come. The D even overcame the refs, after they called WJ3 for pi on 4th down. That was a bad call! We should've taken over on downs there instead they got a TD the next play. But the D got back up after that instead of laying down and that was good to see.

I cant believe I'm saying this but we outcoached them and outplayed them last night. This was a game the Steelers wanted and needed. We played more physical than they did and that was easy to see. We pretty much got in there and smacked them in the mouth right from the get go. I really enjoyed watching that.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do you feel after this win? - yang - 12-22-2020, 12:01 PM
RE: How do you feel after this win? - J24 - 12-22-2020, 02:38 AM
How do you feel after this win? - ah5 - 12-22-2020, 03:09 AM
RE: How do you feel after this win? - ah5 - 12-22-2020, 03:14 AM
RE: How do you feel after this win? - Tony - 12-22-2020, 05:40 AM
RE: How do you feel after this win? - Tony - 12-22-2020, 05:53 AM
RE: How do you feel after this win? - bengaloo - 12-22-2020, 11:11 AM
RE: How do you feel after this win? - CJD - 12-22-2020, 01:51 PM