Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How do you feel after this win?
(12-22-2020, 12:01 PM)yang Wrote: ASOLUTELY!  If you are negative today and if you didn't completely love what happened during and after you are not a Bengals fan, you're an idiot! 
This is one of my all time favorite wins.  I woke up laughing this morning and haven't quit smiling.  Just thinking of Bell rocking JuJu is the best Bengals Xmas gift!  Rejoice!  Hallelujah! 

I disagree with that take.  I LOVE seeing the Steelers lose to anyone, and especially to the Bengals after so many years of futility against them.  Feels great.  And will every time.  

But I also think it's a bitter sweet win.  Taylor still doesn't (and didn't last night) show me that he's improved to the point where he should earn another year.  But there is a really solid chance he does as a result of that game.  Because now he's shown some glimmer of hope.  And so the win last night might have just locked us in for another year of banging our heads against the wall and begging for him to get fired.  

If this was somehow a turning point for Zac and the team tears it up from here out, this will be the most glorious win of all time.  If it makes everyone feel great last night and this morning and then turns into another year or two of madness, I think I would have preferred a loss.  And if that makes me an idiot, so be it.  Being a fan of the team to me means wanting the best for the team.  Winning and battle and losing the war isn't what's best for the team.  And that's very possibly the result of last night's game.  Time will tell...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do you feel after this win? - yang - 12-22-2020, 12:01 PM
RE: How do you feel after this win? - MileHighGrowler - 12-22-2020, 12:25 PM
RE: How do you feel after this win? - J24 - 12-22-2020, 02:38 AM
How do you feel after this win? - ah5 - 12-22-2020, 03:09 AM
RE: How do you feel after this win? - ah5 - 12-22-2020, 03:14 AM
RE: How do you feel after this win? - Tony - 12-22-2020, 05:40 AM
RE: How do you feel after this win? - Tony - 12-22-2020, 05:53 AM
RE: How do you feel after this win? - CJD - 12-22-2020, 01:51 PM