Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyler Dragon - Bengals may have found their IOL
(12-22-2020, 02:16 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Tyler Dragon, Bengals writer for Enquirer, tweeted out the following about the OL this morning:

I know many of us felt XSF and Spain were the best Gs on the team, but what are your thoughts on Dragon saying that Spain earned another season in Cincy with his play?

If Spain is re-signed, would you feel comfortable with Spain and XSF as the starters for 2021?

Absolutely not.  I want a young draft pick pushing for the starting spot at RG.  XSF can be the starting LG and we know Jordan will back him up, but I want competition for Spain.  Someone like Jackson Carmon out of Clemson, a mammoth 6'5" 345 road grader, should be available in Rd 3-4.  

No one gets a job by just showing up.  Next year, they need to be healthy and strong or they will get passed by their competition.  I want Adeniji to start practicing guard.  He played guard at the Senior Bowl and I want him to have a chance to develop at a position we could use him.  I hope Turner is the sacrificial lamb.  I don't see us getting Sewell now and I would like to see them slide and get one of the other top OT and put him at RT with Jonah at LT.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tyler Dragon - Bengals may have found their IOL - SHRacerX - 12-22-2020, 05:24 PM