Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyler Dragon - Bengals may have found their IOL
(12-22-2020, 06:50 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Since I haven't given my own take on this yet...

I think Spain is fine to keep and compete for one of the OG spots, but I wouldn't feel comfortable with both Spain and XSF as the starters going into the season next year. I'd look to either draft a Day 2 OG or bring in a good veteran. I think XSF is fine as a depth guy, but there should be clear upgrades over him when it comes to starter. The Bengals are also just 1 injury away from Jordan starting again. I'm fine keeping Jordan as the last OG who is inactive on gamedays, but I'd prefer he never start again.

Agree

I didn't read entire thread but if it hasn't already been said the fact of the matter is the Steelers just aren't all of that this season. The 11-0 was fools gold. I'm not changing my opinion of the Oline based on this one game.

Keeping Spain for depth is fine but I'd still love to see at least a couple high level upgrades.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tyler Dragon - Bengals may have found their IOL - bengalfan74 - 12-22-2020, 07:20 PM