Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyler Dragon - Bengals may have found their IOL
I guess I don't hate it that much, but something more needs to be invested. A new RT is needed. Hopefully it's Sewell.

I also want better depth at G. No more resorting to Redmond. Get another option. I like Chasen Hines from LSU in the 4th. I think MJ needs a year on the bench and in the weight room to develop NFL strength. I don't want to see him starting anytime soon, either. Tackle depth is okay with Adeniji and Fred, I suppose. They can't do what they did last year and fool themselves into thinking that the answers are in-house.

A big reason these guys looked better is the uptick in run plays. Running means aggressive blocking. Passing is more retreat and catch. When Burrow returns, passing will again be the primary focus. We aren't going to be running at last night's clip if he's under center. They probably need to both run a bit more than they did when he was healthy and get players that are better at pass blocking.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tyler Dragon - Bengals may have found their IOL - samhain - 12-22-2020, 09:52 PM