Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we please get a coach like this...
(12-22-2020, 10:24 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I can't speak for the other guy, but I sure as hell enjoyed that game.

Some may want to attribute it to winning a "meaningless game" at the end of the season.  I can't really agree with that.  I'll guarantee that the game meant a hell of a lot to every man on both teams.  The Bengals just essentially ruined any shot that Pittsburgh may or may not have had at securing home field advantage in the playoffs.

The Bengal players had their moment to show that in spite of the season they've endured thus far, that they're still professionals, and need not be taken lightly.  They just screwed a hated division rival's season.  I'm proud of those men, today. 

That's the way I see it too... In fact I kept texting "professional pride" to my 2 buddies in Columbus during the game.

It doesn't change my mind about the coaches... If anything, it's sorta an indictment. Where's that at week in and week out? The Player X is a bum threads are funny, but this team isn't completely devoid of pieces. I think Zac is back either way, and I'm not one to look at draft position during the season. I wanted them to win that game (sure as hell didn't think they would), and I want them to win the next two.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we please get a coach like this... - jason - 12-22-2020, 10:51 PM