Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyler Dragon - Bengals may have found their IOL
(12-22-2020, 02:59 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: It's what bad teams do and it's what a desperate fanbase clings to.  To beat the Steelers on MNF is awesome and I won't take that away.  But you'd swear with the swagger around here that we just won the Superbowl.  We've won THREE games this year.  We've won FIVE games in nearly two full seasons under Zac.  We've yet to win a road game, yet to put together a string of any kind that matters.  We put 230 total yards on the field last night.  

A win feels great.  Every time.  A win on MNF in front of the nation gives some credibility.  A win over the Steelers feels even better.  But there is real danger that the org rests on their laurels after last night, regardless of what the next two games look like, and continues on status quo for next year.

Celebrate.  Piss on your neighbor's Steeler's flag.  Enjoy the feeling.  But demand that this team gives us that feeling more than once every other month through the football season.

To the original thread topic... I think they've found their interior OL.  For the remainder of this season.  And then they need to address it and bulk it in the offseason.  

"I think they've found their interior OL.  For the remainder of this season.  And then they need to address it and bulk it in the offseason.  " - that's how I read it   :andy:
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tyler Dragon - Bengals may have found their IOL - Bengal Eric - 12-23-2020, 11:30 AM