Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is 3-12-1 that much better than 2-13-1?
(12-24-2020, 11:03 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You are correct on both points.  We are not one player away, and it won't matter who is on the roster if the coaching staff can't get them together and organized.

However to the first point;  Although this team needs a few great players, building from the fundamental positions on either side of the line of scrimmage is where we most sorely need a "star", more than anywhere else.  We have a star QB, RB, future star WR.  On defense we have a star S and a star NT (who only got to play 5 games before injury).  The OL needs a bonafide star player.  When healthy, Jonah looked "adequate" to do the job, but in no way NFL "star" quality.

Agree

This team has to get A LOT better in the trenches first and foremost. And if I had to bet, my money would be on Zac coming back no matter the final win/loss record.

And finally us beating the Steelers did nothing for my trust in ZT and Co. being the answer to our Super Bowl prayers.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is 3-12-1 that much better than 2-13-1? - bengalfan74 - 12-26-2020, 03:57 PM