Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why didnt Tobin/Taylor try to add speed element after Ross went on IR?
(12-27-2020, 12:50 AM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Bfine had another name before settling in an ex Bengal who can’t even play for the jets.

Gabriel is 29 years old and can’t get on an active roster.
Callaway has been suspended multiple times which is why no one has picked him up. Zac doesn’t want guys like this on the roster so I can see why he wouldn’t dial his number.

I wouldn’t want those guys either.

Any WR that's available in not on an active roster, so to use that as a "reason" not to try them is......

[Image: captain%2Bobvious.jpg]

Admittedly Tyreke Hill is not available but they do have a kid on their PS named Maurice Ffrench. He's a Hill/Hardman type with return experience. He also broke Larry Fitsgerald's single season record at Pitt last year.

The player I listed before Malone was Corey Coleman He's a former 1st rounder with 4.3 speed and has more career catches/yards than John Ross. It's a fact that this team is missing speed at WR and I'm just of the opinion we may be able to find a kid that has some to challenge the likes of Stanley Morgan and his 0 catches.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why didnt Tobin/Taylor try to add speed element after Ross went on IR? - bfine32 - 12-27-2020, 10:30 AM