Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The National Review defends Bernie on rape essay
(05-31-2015, 05:05 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Lol, your response was an attempt to suggest all I said was no one has these fantasies. That's false and it ignores everything I said. If you want to actually address what I said, I'll be impressed. You haven't, thoug just. You've done that thing where you take half of a post and try to focus on it outside of the context of the whole post.

It's like the last thread where you  engaged me ended with you suggesting I never responded to you and then me pointing out that I did but you just ignored me. 

For someone that always tells folks of merits of his reading acumen, you really struggle with it at times. Nowhere did I suggest  that you asserted that no one had these fantasies. I merely stated that I disagreed with your conclusion that Sanders really didn't think anyone really "got off" on these fantasies. 

I do think you looked back on your conclusion and realized it was not true and now you what to "blame" someone for pointing out this lapse in logic.

Show me one phrase, post, sentence, ect... where I suggested you said no one has these fantasies and I will apologize. Outside of that quit making things up in an effort to mitigate your lapse of sound reason. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The National Review defends Bernie on rape essay - bfine32 - 06-01-2015, 07:51 PM