Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There is no such thing as a 'meaningless' win in the NFL
(12-28-2020, 02:59 PM)JWW1971 Wrote: Yes its great getting a couple of wins under our belt and especially our first road victory but My biggest issue is that we are doing it at the end of the season Again.
After we got a couple of wins at the end of last season everyone thought we had turned the corner and we all got excited about the start of the new season, especially with us getting Burrow.
We then started this season like the coaches and players had never met and we were awful again.
What happens if we start next season the same way? are we expected to go with it if Zac managed to pull out 5 or 6 wins at the end of next season?
For me if Zac doesn't go then we need a new DC, OC & OL coach

If Zac is back next year and starts off with another awful start, he should get canned right then and there.  Interim coaches are a joke and I don't usually support mid-season coaching changes, but I'm not doing yet another season of this crap straight out of the 90s.  Lose, lose, lose, then win a couple at the end of the year that gets everyone's hopes up about "finally figuring it out" and the "OL starting to gel" and "Zac getting his feet under him."  If he can't get a team named after tigers to come roaring out of the gate next year after the putrid history he's had with this team and being brought back again I want him out immediately.  

I'm still hoping the Brown family looks big picture and makes decisions this offseason that involve a 3-5 year learning curve where no one even knows the ceiling and whether we've already reached it.  But the leash I'd give Taylor if he comes back in the drivers seat is reeeaally short.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: There is no such thing as a 'meaningless' win in the NFL - MileHighGrowler - 12-28-2020, 07:48 PM