Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High school locker rooms and transgender
(11-01-2015, 08:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Because mixed sexes do not belong crammed together in these locations. It's inappropriate on numerous levels for them to be changing anoungst each other.

You are saying it is inappropriate but you are not giving any actual reasoning for it. I am trying to determine the reason you feel it is inappropriate. The reason why can help me understand why you feel someone that identifies as a particular gender should not be allowed in a restroom for that gender. Right now all I have got from you on ot is "because it's wrong" and some claims of violence that have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

(11-01-2015, 09:09 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes I do not swear. I don't feel the need to express myself with foul language. I have self control.

No, you don't have self control. Your use of offensive language to demean entire populations (which is also foul language) of people after being told your language is offensive shows that. The language you use to describe groups of people is considered worse than the traditional swear words we are all familiar with in today's society. So you have no moral high ground. Using these phrases and feigning confusion over the issue after having it repeatedly explained to you is immoral. It is not loving your neighbor as yourself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: High school locker rooms and transgender - Belsnickel - 11-01-2015, 11:02 PM