Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zac Has Extremely High Confidence in His Coaches
(12-31-2020, 06:13 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Jonah, Pratt, Higgins, Wilson, ADG and Adeniji were all very good picks have to say.

Burrow was a no brainer but I have to agree with Sled on the Drafts we have had, they have been good since Taylor got here.

Much better than those Og type picks we saw in Marv's time.

Jonah has been meh. Maybe he'll improve. He's basically Bobby Hart with the run blocking and pass blocking switched.

Pratt grades out terrible aside from a game or two late in the year.

Higgins - Agreed. Good to great pick.

Wilson - Barely sees the field with poor starters in front of him. Has some potential. I don't know why he doesn't play more.

ADG - Grades out terrible. Nothing special yet.

Adeniji - Can't beat out Fred Johnson. Got yanked after 10 snaps in a game and hasn't seen the field again.

I think on a good team like the Steelers or Ravens, Jonah and Higgins are the only guys on that list that see the field. The rest are backups and deep bench guys if they even make the team.

Young guys may develop, but there's 1-2 quality starters on that list at this point. The rest are bench guys that really need work to develop. And they may develop. But, they aren't good now.

You do realize that Bates was picked under Marvin. As was WJ3. Lawson.

And it's hard to know how much say the coaches have in these picks.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Has Extremely High Confidence in His Coaches - THE PISTONS - 12-31-2020, 06:19 PM