Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zac Has Extremely High Confidence in His Coaches
(12-31-2020, 06:19 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Jonah has been meh. Maybe he'll improve.

Pratt grades out terrible aside from a game or two late in the year.

Higgins - Agreed. Good to great pick.

Wilson - Barely sees the field with poor starters in front of him. Has some potential.

ADG - Grades out terrible.

Adeniji - Can't beat out Fred Johnson. Got yanked after 10 snaps in a game and hasn't seen the field again.

I think on a good team like the Steelers or Ravens, Jonah and Higgins are the only guys on that list that see the field. The rest are backups and deep bench guys if they even make the team.

Jonah was easily our best Lineman this year before he went down to injury. Pratt is better than Bynes in his second year I 
don't care about the grades, I watch the man play, he is good and will just get better. Higgins, great pick no question. Wilson
got hurt, not his fault, ADG has made lots of plays this year, he is just very raw and said that from the beginning. 

ADG could be a future star once the game slows down for him. Adeniji is already way better than MJ.

The bad picks in the last few years were Finley and MJ clearly, terrible picks.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Has Extremely High Confidence in His Coaches - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-31-2020, 06:23 PM