Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zac Has Extremely High Confidence in His Coaches
(01-01-2021, 12:17 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That is a good point, and one that's been touched upon several times in various threads lately.  I have a feeling that the Bengals must be having some behind the scenes communications with some coaching candidates.  Why else would there be leaks from "league sources" that "At least one assistant to be replaced" and now "multiple assistants to be replaced"?

It was pretty obvious that when they parted ways with Marvin Lewis that they went into the coaching search blind, having no one specific in mind, or even any coordinators lined up.  Perhaps the front office learned a little something from that train wreck of a coaching change?  I'm not holding my breath that the front office has had some great epiphany, but I'm hoping that they are starting to see the light.

Now, I find it interesting that the unnamed sources have now expanded from claiming "at least one" coach to be replaced to now "multiple assistants".  If there is any real truth to these rumors, it leads me to believe that they are canning a coordinator, have already spoken to their preferred candidate, and he has expressed that he wants to bring his own position coaches.

I just made that exact point in another thread.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Has Extremely High Confidence in His Coaches - jfkbengals - 01-01-2021, 12:22 PM