Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A complete debacle against Baltimore - The real Zac Taylor has returned!
(01-03-2021, 06:28 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: In the articles talking about coaching changes I see Turner and a couple others. This game shows that Lou and Taylor need to go as well. 400 yards rushing, that isnt heard of even in the college ranks, I mean my brain literally can’t wrap around that number. Taylor has this team go out without a fight and the prime example is before half when he calls a pass on 3rd and less than a yard and then kicks a FG in a game where clearly the only hope would be to score TDs. He lucked himself into a couple wins which likely saved his job. He is an absolute joke.

What kicking the FG told me was he knew he was going down in flames in this game and wanted to not be shut out....just like last game against BALT...Is that pathetic or what?!  Dont get me started  on the 400YDs rushing ...holy crap...thats way beyond beyond horrible...the whole staff and ZT need to be canned by tomorrow AM. How do you go in to next season with a bad taste ion your mouth after this??
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A complete debacle against Baltimore - The real Zac Taylor has returned! - kalibengal - 01-03-2021, 06:40 PM