Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The National Review defends Bernie on rape essay
(06-01-2015, 07:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: For someone that always tells folks of merits of his reading acumen, you really struggle with it at times. Nowhere did I suggest  that you asserted that no one had these fantasies. I merely stated that I disagreed with your conclusion that Sanders really didn't think anyone really "got off" on these fantasies. 

I do think you looked back on your conclusion and realized it was not true and now you what to "blame" someone for pointing out this lapse in logic.

Show me one phrase, post, sentence, ect... where I suggested you said no one has these fantasies and I will apologize. Outside of that quit making things up in an effort to mitigate your lapse of sound reason. 

Yea, bro, I said all that you addressed of my post was the part where I said that Bernie isn't suggesting that this is what most guys and girls get off on. Apparently my choice of words caused some confusion for you as you ignored my whole critique of the essay and counter argument to your claim. 

So if you want to go back and address my post and not focus on one little detail out of context, go ahead.

If you don't, I understand and I've learned to not expect any more out of you.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The National Review defends Bernie on rape essay - BmorePat87 - 06-01-2015, 08:56 PM