Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A complete debacle against Baltimore - The real Zac Taylor has returned!
(01-03-2021, 08:21 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Today, I've literally only responded in this thread, so again there you go, freaking out about nothing. 

Tell me again where I said it wasn't so bad for the Bengals? Are you just going to continue to pull more stuff out of your ass? 

Sorry, about calling you bud. Its a force of habit. When I talk to people who are in extreme need of emotional support, I use that term, and it was clear you needed it. 

Carry on with your fretting over small percentages, and your effort to get 100% of people to agree with you.  ThumbsUp

You replied to me a couple of days ago about how the Bengals played a division with teams with a good record, trying to reply off of me saying something bad about Zac/Bengals. Your horrible take was put in a body bag then, just like your one about 8%. Trying to act like someone doesn't know 8% is. If I gave you a glass of water that is 8% **** you'd drink it? You want to stand on a hill no one is attacking. Your troll card won't get punched trying to reply to me with some of the nonsense you speak. Stop being a poptart, sweetheart.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A complete debacle against Baltimore - The real Zac Taylor has returned! - Destro - 01-03-2021, 08:53 PM